Thursday, May 31, 2007

Playing (your iPod) in position.

Hello card fans,

Just a quicky. Didn't get the job. Gutted actually. Would have really sorted me out. They don't know what they're missing.

I did however read the June issue of Poker Player Magazine (see link on the right). In it there was an article in playing late position by Nick Wealthall. He said;

"...when you're in late position it's time to become a real poker player. It's here that you can make moves, be creative and really gather chips. Someone once asked me what i listen to on my non branded iPod equivalent. I replied, 'In early position it's whale music, in late position it's gangsta rap.'..."


Nice one. So there you are breathe like a Buddhist through the first few positions waiting for the big guns only. In late shake it up, grab your 9 and bring it.

Good luck ma homies

No comments: