Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Worrying

Still playing like a genius one minute, rejoicing in my ability to dodge hands and watch others self destruct, and a retard the next, calling raises in any position with the now devastating "pretty hands" and not being able to pass any semblance of a connection to the flop.

The real reason for posting, and i shall be brief, is a worrying one. You may recall that in a previous post i wrote something along the lines of "win people, win more than you have ever won and run like small naked children through fields of cash". I am paraphrasing but if you think along the lines of "comedic gold" you will be in the right direction. Anyway i put tags on the post, one of which was "naked children". Again this was funny to me as i thought it might catch some attention. Anyway the "worrying" title of this post is because already that has indeed happened. Ladies and gentlemen, "naked children" have drawn visitors to my site. Slightly less than my writing "Christian Bale" in the "Empire of the Sun" post, but only just. Naked children have drawn the second highest amount of traffic.

2 things -
1) - why not start labeling your posts with odd titles - you may draw a huge alternative following. I am going to label this one "Monkey Tennis" (respect to Alan Partridge) and see what happens.

2) - I have always been the kind of guy that goes out of his way to please people, (I think it goes deep within my psyche as to why this may be. But lets just blame it on the parents separating), with that in mind and given my new wave of paedophilic poker fans i shall now be incorporating pictures of my favourite poker hands/ celebrities along side my new feature "Naked toddler of the week"

Mmmmm, enjoy

6 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

LMFAO at the titles to this thread! I found it via Toyzz's blog BTW just to clear things up!

Yorkshire Pudding said...

ps Fancy a link exchange?

GWC said...

how do you find out what keywords people 'searched' to find your blog? Interesting...

Swifty said...

All good, but don't get your door smashed in by the police in the middle of the night asking to take a look at the images stored on your PC ;)

GWC said...

Thanks for the info bud. I've linked your blog on mine.

PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF YORKSHIRE REJOICE!

Amatay said...

Nice blog m8. I was reading this the other day actually, wanna swap links?