Monday, July 02, 2007

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

I have played at least 4 - 4.40 - 180's on stars the last 2 days and been first in 3 of them and then not even final tabled. Finishing 20th - not even cashing. 15th ish and 14th.

In the most recent we were still in the first level - blinds 10/20 and i had amassed 11,260 in chips, The average was 1901.

How i got there;

saw a raise all in from a short stack - called by someone else - i raise all in - the caller - surprisingly - calls - the cards are me AK - caller Q8 spades - raiser 96 off suit.

Called a raise and someone moved all in - raiser folds i call with AK - he shows AA and i win... never happened to me before with those hands clashing.

I called a small raise in the bb with 24 clubs - flop Q24 - i move all in - he calls with KK

For an hour after that i really didn't play any significant hands only picking up and losing blinds. Had no cards and what i had missed the flops.

By level 7 i had lost 2k and was hanging about 9k.

At that level i see a raised pot multiway with A6 spades. The flop is KJx with 2 spades. I decide we are playing and raise the raiser all in. He thinks for a month and calls with QQ. Crying call IMHO. Ace on the turn and its over for him.

I'm back to third.

Pick up AA and Mr Allin does his job. I just raise to isolate and take 4k off him.

I have 20k and the average is 10k.

I feel good when i fold A10 in first despite my stack only to see an all in, a call, a reraise all in and a call. God knows where i might have ended up in all that.

Not sure what happened next but i got reraised when i had 1010 - felt good about it and played it. happy to see an over played AJ off suit. Not happy to see JJ on the turn and river.

Last hand. I limp AA in first. Flop JJK - sb bets - i call - turn Q hrts - bets i call - river K - bets i call - like a cunt... i know.

And i'm fucked.

I am just an absolute plank who, in my opinion has thrown away a potential $600 in winnings and ended up with $8 because i fell 3 times at the final hurdle.

The only upside in all this "Swimmingpool" has just come on the telly. My god she is fit!

(For those of you who didn't click the link, i mean the girl not the old author woman!)

Good luck you lot

1 comment:

GWC said...

You only need to win one mate!
Keep up the good work, I'm sure one will go your way soon.