Friday, August 17, 2007

Back in the game

Bumblasquat

Now then peeps.

Today i walked past my supermarket in order to walk much further to get to the Tesco express to buy some extra nice stuff. It was covered in scaffolding and closed. Bollocks

In other news i have registered with Poker X Factor. I spent a few minutes looking at it day one and was like "noooo, what have i done..?" now? I firkin love it.

There is tonnes of content. A reported 220 hours of videos. A busy forum with posts from a load of players including Annette 15. There is the facility to upload your hand history and have it play back hand for hand in video format. You can then spped this up/slow it down/ replay hands and generally work on your game from an outside perspective. It is also very cool to hear these pro players perspectives on certain situations.

This has made me really eager to play again. I played a 180 earlier and finished 4 off the money, one later finished 12th and am in another now. I have won a few of these in the past (maybe 6 4.40's and the only $10- 180 i played) so this might not mean anything and i still have to control my rage, but we shall see what happens. I have already spotted a couple of things that i need to change in my game. Really just things to do with discipline and position.

Off now to play the Raise the River tourney and bring the trophey to London. (via yorkshire)

good luck my children

No comments: