Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

I'm just not cut out for this game. I've been on tilt for three days and playing like a complete wanker. I think i need to take some time off. Read some books and start again from scratch. My God! its just killing me. I'm angry and just perpetually in a state of jaw drop at the situations i have been finding myself in. I know you all know it happens, i was reading today a response to someone elses frustrations. The response from the pro that the letter was written to said that to lose for three weeks (as he had) was bad but not unusual. Jesus fuckin Christ, i tell you. That would be like going to work for three weeks and not only not getting paid but also working for someone whilst you give them your money. I am not concerned with the idea that if you play a consistant game you can turn these losses around and ultimately profit. However, it takes a lot of self control and faith in your ability to continue playing even at the lowest levels. God only knows how hard you can crash if you are an emotional player playing at the higher levels.

I don't know exactly what i am going to do. I am just sick.

No comments: