Thursday, June 28, 2007

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkk

Just bused out of the 3 dollar rebuy on stars in 540 something -

i am so angry

payouts started at 504 - i could have waited. Some cunt kept moving all in with his 10k stack - average was 25k - i had 30 - so it was never going to be an easy call from a short stack. I passed decent hands. When he raised the button all in and i had 77 in the sb i called. My happiness at seeing 33 was short lived when the flop came A24 and i just knew i was going to get shafted. The turn was the 3 - goodnight Irene!

That knocked me a lot, plus i had been card dead for about an hour and the best hand i'd seen in ages had just been raped by two crabs. Without really thinking about the raise to "new stack" ratio I raised Q10s pre flop and was shocked to see my stack drop to 13.5k. I just didn't think. (the fact that it was 4am have anything to do with that? Ed) (Hang on we don't have an editor) Anyway my raise was called - a shortish player (5'2" lol) moved all in from the blinds. It was my last 13k to call and the pot was 40k. I called hoping for overs. He did have overs. 2 of them. 2 fucking aces. I flopped a 10 and a J - giving me some hope but no more. Fuck it. I get so passionate about busting i really want to cry and smash stuff all at once. Its the prospect of just having fucked off $5000 for first place coupled with the fact that i am a fiery red head.

I did see the most audacious bluff ever though. Button raises - both blinds call - flop QJ5 - 2 hearts - all check the flop - turn Q - the bb bets strong the buttn calls - the river is another 5 making the board - Q5JQ5 - with 3 hearts. The bb bets and leaves himself 2k behind. The button pauses and i'm thinking he has the odds to call like 4 to 1 or something if he has anything decent. However - he moves all in - the bb pauses and folds. He folded his last 2k for a 34k pot. The button showed K10 off suit for a busted straight draw. Madness on both parts.

Also tonight i limped with 56 off suit - got raised and called as we were in the rebuy period. The flop came 464 - i moved all i was pissed my opponent insta called - until i saw his cards - KQ - my hand held and he got all mardy saying i had made a bad play. Ok.... I called 400 more pre flop at 2 to 1 with a speculative hand during the rebuy period. You called 3000 with K high. I think it was thee that maketh that mistake.

Anyway you lot - get to bed. dont you know what time it is. I'll be back tomorrow. Just try and stop me.

No comments: