Friday, July 13, 2007

Well, well, well...

Good evening troops.

Just sitting around playing 'da pokes' and seeing what happens. I have had an up and down few days. As i posted recently, i had a few wins and then spooonked half of it up the cash game wall. I recouped a few dollars at William Hill, cashing out 40 quid leaving 20 still in. I won a couple of sng's and then lost more. I was profitable though. I did sit at a $25 cash table while my house mate was watching. I played about 3 hands in an hour and left with $60. Very fishy indeed. I am not rolled to play at these games but the truth of the decision was 2 fold. 1, the stats window in the lobby; it was a very loose table and the average pot was high. I thought/knew/hoped that sitting tight would reap rewards. And 2, does anyone else play better when they have someone watching them? I tend to have to explain situations aloud and thus analyse my own play. Definitely good for someone who tends to get splashy in too many pots - like me.

In other news. I have just placed first in another 180 for another $216. Yeah, yeah, just another $216. Ha! Its great news 'cos as you may or may not know i don't work properly at the moment, so its all welcome. I said that i would not cash any out as i wanted to build my BR up, but i did just take out $180/ £90, leaving me with over $200. The reason for this is that whilst i really do want to build a roll, at the same time i need money and was so angry at myself for spunking money away the other day, i would rather withdraw it and "bank" it than risk it. I withdrew it this time but will definitely win more bankroll contributions soon! Watch this space.

So i worked last Saturday for £175, withdrew £150 poker profit this week and am getting £220 to work tomorrow. For being a Pirate! Arrrrrrrr! Not a bad week - £545. I don't need more than that in a week. That amount per week more regularly would be nice though!

Sometimes i think my life is so dull. Other times, like this week. I fookin' love it!


Currently;
reading - True and False - David Mamet (Book about being a better actor - work you see)
watching - Save the Green Planet - Steven Chow (also made the must see Kung Fu Hustle)
listening to - The Pussycat Dolls - (foxy bitches)

good luck everyone

No comments: