Thursday, October 11, 2007

Now i'm steamed

I lost everything on Stars too. Went out bought stuff for the house. Cleaned up. Had a long shower and came back refreshed and played... exactly the same. What a donkey. The only saving grace was the fact that i was second in a 4.40./ 180. Then i just ran into the biggest army of donkeys i have ever witnessed in my life. I have seen some donkeys, but this was summink else! As you should know i rarely blame things on other people but when you saw these plays....Oh my god my face is actually red hot!!

I raised in first position as the big stack and AK of hearts. A numpty who had just limped and reraised from first position with 22, shoved all in. I knew i was calling. I made a straight with the board's 2345. Unfortunately he had made the play with 66 so has a higher straight. I tell him i gave him the benefit of the doubt with the 22 as it may have been a clever play that went wrong. "Now though", i tell him, "i am convinced you are an idiot". He says "i put you on AK". Ahahahahahah. This is fucking hilarious. This, translated from a low limit player, means; "i hoped you had AK as that is all i stood a chance against FOR ALL MY CHIPS". He says he wanted chips for the final table and could i blame him. I said yes. With 66 and my stack, for all your chips, with half the table still to act. Yes i could blame him. Who the fuck else was i expected to blame?? The irony of this of course was that this put him on 28k, and by the FT he had 18k and had dripped 1/3 of his stack by playing like a cunt.

Later some dude raises the cutoff minus 1 with 37off suit and calls the short stacks reraise all in. He then calls my raise from his bb. I have the button and 33. The flop is 89A he shoves. I am pretty sure he doesn't have it but i don't need to be a hero. He shows me Q6 off suit. I then lay into him. He asks me what my biggest cash is. I say "tourneys? not much, 500 or so". He says "well i regularly cash for 500+ so stop teaching", or something retarded. I say i am not teaching but he could fucking do with some lessons. Cock. I check his Sharkscope - 600 games - minus 30% ROI - minus $1k profit. OK that's his sit and go results and his graph looks like a ski slope. From the top looking down of course. I then check his OPR, tournament results. 35 tournaments. Loads of $1 entries. 3 cashes in 35 games. Biggest $9. Ha! What a plum.

Later I raise ep, whilst harping onto this cunt about bad play and the shot stack calls all in. Ok. He has 56 off suit. I laugh. Then he makes quad 5's on the turn. I stop laughing.

What the fuck is that?? Do people honestly pay no attention to the hands that are played and what i am saying about playing good cards vurses spastics? Even if they do, how is 56 ever a good call. Is he hoping i raise 34. Ha! Anyway this piece of shit made it to the final table.

Any way i go card dead and see 84 off suit and just drip blinds and antes. We got to the final table and i have 10bb's and shove AJ in early. I know i am fucked when i am insta called in the seat to my left. He has AK. What cracks me up though (not at all actually) is the fact that Mr Call 56, calls after the shove and the insta call. He calls all in again with QT suited. AND MAKES 2 PAIR TO TAKE THE MAIN POT.

Fuck off

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

as frustrating as it is mate, we need these donkies to get some wins so that they keep bringing their money to the tables!!

I mean if he is down $1k in SnG's he is donating money to better players.

That said it doesn't make it any easier when the pillocks get paid off and bust you out!

Kris, Skint in Europe said...

Happens too often, but that's the way it is. In the long run as long as you play good poker you'll finish in the plus.
As for now, take a chill pill or have a wank or something!
Then get back, play your same game, and start winning your money back from the jokers.

Littleacornman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Swifty said...

A superb post! Saved me writing one similar.

With no disrespect to those who correctly go on about the long run stuff like this is what makes me consider giving up playing.

The fuckers are rewarded so often. One of the skills of poker is getting people off their hands, denying them pot odds so they fold etc. If people are determined to call down to the river you're exposed to all sorts of shit which simply shouldn't be seen at showdown.

Good luck - it will go OK for you, just not when you want it to, probably.