Thursday, October 11, 2007

What a difference a day makes

Well, as per normal i forgot my plan for world domination on the Party Poker tables and didn't start my "all day session" till very late afternoon. Idiot. When i did start i very soon wished i never bothered as i played like a donkey and ran even worse. i am not going to blame anyone or anything other than myself but i lost almost everything back to the tables. I have about 20 dollars left on there but seriously lost 5 mini buy ins in record time. AQ suited vs AK all in on a 2 heart flop with 2 overs and the nut flush draw called by A high and not improving etc etc. To be honest the way i was playing today was just not as considered as yesterday. Yesterday i was fearless as i only had 10 dollars but raised and shoved when i thought i had the best of it and rolled it up nicely in about an hour. Today i just shoved erraticly into bigger stacks who didn't fold or simply ran into better hands. I guess that was to do with running and playing well yesterday and just EXPECTING to do the same again today.

I am honestly pissed off with myself. For some reason i couldn't withdraw any when i went there this morning and now have nothing to show for it. I wasn't gonna withdraw it all, just a bit along with half yesterdays winnings from PokerStars. Together it would have made about fifty squids. I didn't want to withdraw it all as i had this vision of playing well and making up a decent roll again. I just hope now that i can contue to run well on Stars and hopefully we will have the whole operation up and running again by breakfast tomorrow.

GAYYYYYY BAR!!

oh yeah - with regards to yesterdays posting about Poker X Factor and their dumb password retrieval system; last night i filled out a form on their site and sent it off and i had a response back today. Fantastic. The funny part is the response was not automated and was sent by a guy called Paul. It was Paul's job to remind me of my ridiculous password. I have strange passwords everywhere (20 poker accounts, 2 email addresses, 6 casting sites, 4 bank accounts etc) but this one is very silly and very embarassing. How could i forget that one?! Lool - cheers Paul- don't tell anyone!


Just spell checked - the first post ever not littered with yellow mistakes woo.

No comments: