Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Party Joker(s)

Hey up

Today i opened me email (no postal strike there) to find 10 dollars from the people at party poker. Last time i was there was about a year ago where i rolled up 25 dolls into a thousand before losing a few hundred, getting scared and fleeing with the money. Today i have been at the site for about an hour and sitting with $10 at the 10-25c - 6 max tables, turned it into $75. Holy shit it was easy! I did hit some cards and catch some flops but i was folding a lot and people just didn't seem to fold when i was deciding to play. Great for me, bad for them.

Now i don't know what to do. Its 30 quid for free. Not really enough to withdraw, but times are very hard these days. A job?? yes i should get a job. Very clever. But lets not talk about that for a moment. I think i should just try and roll this up as best i can and make smaller withdrawals as and when i can. If i run like i just did (which is impossible) i will be rich be Monday. Woo

I realised something today. That is that i really don't play session poker. I tend to sit down for an hour or 3 and play. I have never (unlike Brian Townsend) sat down for 14-16 hours and played all day. I wonder what would happen. Rags or riches? i wonder....hmmm. Free tomorrow?? Of course. Play all day? Maybe i will.

After my brothers recommendation i have just bought a Tiger Woods golf game for my PS2. Its ace and may well keep me off the pokes when i should be trying to earn some money. I got a really old version from Game or somewhere for £4. Apparently the new one is just out but i thought I'd spend this little bit of money to see if i liked it first.

Today i actually had the intention of watching a load of poker x factor videos but i can't remember my password. At about 11am i requested the reminder thingy and sat with my email open doing other things. Nothing. I requested it again and again. Nothing. It is now 5.30pm. Personally i think that is very bad. I am a dissatisfied customer.

Good luck at the tables. Lets hope there are 12 tonnes of fishies logged in tomorrow. We are going to war. (Not really war - obviously - just watching 300 on DVD and getting a bit feisty)

Oh yeah. As you may remember (probably not) i went for a part a while ago for a pilot episode for a TV show. I got the part and met my band members. We have recorded our first single and the video and from the 18th of this month we are shooting the pilot. Read the script the other day. Very funny. Keeping the old fingers crossed that it turns out well.

Good luck my little lamb chops

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am terrible for remembering passwords and as you say, it's not on that they cannot reply on a business day within 5 hrs....

Nice one with the Freecash. I got an email too, but not bothered with it yet!

Spunksock said...

Enjoy "300" bud, its a friggin amazing film.