Friday, November 16, 2007

best result in ages

I am laughing to say that my best result in ages is to bubble in a 180. But that was me tonight 19th when my Aces were no good.

I had just gone from second to 6th somehow i don't remember exactly how that happened. Then i take a huge hit. I limp in the sb with A6 diamonds and the flop comes AJ4 - i check and the early position limper bets. I raise 3.5 times his bet and he calls. Turn is Ten. Which is a danger card but i think i am good. I bet he calls. The river is a 6. 2 pair for me and i shove. He calls with pocket tens and wins. That was pretty sickening as i saw the river and thought if i wasn't ahead before, i am now. Alas.

The last hand was me now on about 7k and i raise about 1800 in mid position with AA. I am called in the big blind. The flop is J9x with 2 spades. I bet small he check calls. I have already decided that i am trying to get value out of this hand. The turn is the K and it goes check check. The river is a low spade and he bets. I only have 4k left and his bet is 3k. I can't fold and put the rest in. He flips over ......



37 spades


Three...



Seven.


What the fuck?????

I literally screamed at my computer screen. I don't think i can take it anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suicidal but i am seriously fucked off. I suppose i am to blame for misreading both hands to a certain degree but Jesus Christ. If i am check raised on a AJ flop and hold TT i need to fold. If i hold 37 suited to a raise i really am not able to call in bad position. Bunch of cunts.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

yep, bunch of cunts

I had a very similar situation with my aces v q2o the other day. Who knew the queen on the river would make his hand, eh?
I do feel for you.

BUT, them cards will turn, chin up!

Amatay said...

lol, nice Redtube link