Friday, May 25, 2007

Poker Magazines

I currently subscribe to the following poker magazines; Poker Player, WPT and Inside Poker. Occasionally some of their content is similar but it is never a noticeable problem. They each have their own styles and i enjoy each of them for different reasons. I was excited recently to see Card Player Magazine in WH Smiths. I have heard lots of talk of this magazine but so far i am not impressed. I guess primarily due to its uninspired lay out. If i see it again i may well give it another chance as so many people can't be wrong. (Can they?)

I have a pile of about 10 by my bed that i have got behind on. I basically lift the freeroll information out of them and stand them by for future reading. I guess because i am not travelling into work (and my life is just so God damn busy) at the moment they are not getting read. I do however skim them when hey arrive for interesting nuggets such as this.

Watch the video below for a brutal confrontation between John D'Agostino and Hoyt "Ahm all iyn" Corkins. Back to back madness. No spoilers but apparently this was just the peak of a day that ran like this. We are not alone people.

Enjoy

No comments: