Friday, May 25, 2007

Too excited! I'm really quite faint.

Now, to the three of you this may seem like small potatoes, but i have just gone on a small tear and won 3 uber low sng's on a row. In the past i have played good poker and played, at that time, winning poker up to 12 dollar sng's and cash games at the 50$ tables. Still not massive but big enough to earn money to pay for real things. Right now, given my non existent income, winning these sit and goes at a profit of about $25 feels great. Even though recent cash deposits still exceed this amount I have played good and still got my money in best. I feel that the amount i now have should not, i said i said, SHOULD NOT, drop far from this amount. If it does, frankly I'll be embarrassed and ashamed.

I hope i don't come crawling back red faced. Whatever happens i promise to be honest about it.

COME ON!

No comments: