Friday, June 29, 2007

End of BR? Pt 1

It is stil the same night and with near the last of my funds and sat at a 6 seater turbo and a 9 seater regular. In fine style and running in line with the last post i busted out of the 6 seater before the money making a play i would make all day long in the same spot. That is the only good news about it. It went down like this.

I am in first position and limp with J9 off suit. Several limpers including habitual caller on the button. Flop comes J49 rainbow. I bet, he min raises, i have less chips than him but there is no question the i have the best hand. He knows i think he has been calling too much so i type "ok" and move in . He pauses about a second and calls with.......45 suited - no flush draw. I love it and instantly hate it when he turns another 4. Why oh why??

I sat for about 10 minutes watching and abusing him. I will not name and shame here but his sharkscope results speak for themselves. His graph looks like a slide, he has an average ROI of minus 36% and has a profit of minus $2800. Jesus! I told him and made sure everyone at the table knew what a cunt they were dealing with and then he was out in 4th. Ha.

I really need to be calmer. Any help much appreciated

i'll let you know about the other one - currently 3rd - 6 remain

1 comment:

GWC said...

I see so much of this sh*t..people calling off all their chips with bottom pair then spiking some miracle river card.
Don't tell me you play on Stars :-)