Friday, June 29, 2007

Once again i am rendered (almost) speehless

Today i have near decimated my pitiful bank roll. It had been one of those days i'm afraid. It started well enough, winning an early stt and my sharkscope sng profit topping $470. Unfortunately what goes up must come down. I must say that everywhere i turned i seemed to get shafted my KK by pocket 4's, my aces to pocket 10's and the last straw just now, my QQ to 63 suited to bust me out of another tourney. I could have perhaps escaped some of the hands that fucked me today. What i cant seem to get away from are the crazy pre flop calls, the runner runners and the idiots who want to justify their play. I ponder peoples holdings and am sometimes correct and sometimes laugh at how far off i am. This is not necessarily to do with bad reading ability but the sheer ridiculousness of the betting patterns given their current situation. I don't even feel like stopping playing which is the worst thing. I smell a zero BR report coming up. The last tourney i was playing so tight and to run my ladies into that muppet hand. 63, well it just doesn't seem just. I know that all of this will even out in the long term, however i know i am making mistakes too and sometimes getting lucky. Therefor, until i eradicate my own mistakes there will be no evening out possible and we will continue as we are. There as so many variables in a single tourney that to play well, get cards and to hit flops requires such focus, skill and luck i am honestly surprised anyone wins and cashes well regularly. Right now that seems impossible.

Still, we crack on. One day my friends. One day.

Oh yeah. The film "The Jerk" with Steve Martin was on while i was playing. Chuckles! Definately worth a watchfor any comedy fans in the house.

1 comment:

GWC said...

The Jerk is fookin funny...
How did your session end up bud?