Friday, June 29, 2007

End of BR? Pt 2

Well, that went well.



I was too tired to post last night having played the last game with my eyes actually hurting form tiredness, but i won the sng, taking my BR back to the heady heights of $24. I was joint last with 5 left and just really changed gears. People were playing tight and obviously wanted to cash. I don't know if this is standard or not but if i am in last place i just think it can't get worse. I either bust or i take risks to get paid. So i moved in about every 3 hands or so and i don't think i got called. This took me to second where i could afford to play like a grown up again. The rest were busted, by me pretty much, and by the time we got to HU i had about 11000 to his 2000. He did scrape back a little bit but didn't really adjust to HU play.



It bothers me that my balance was almost zero yesterday and about $100 at the end of last month when the tilt monster took over all my games for me. When i am tilted, i just abuse people and fire up game after game, even at the lowest limits this can really devour your hard earnings in very little time. It's funny, but this time i am actually trying to employ some kind of strategy regarding my bankroll. In the past i have just withdrawn money from my bank account and played on that. I would play above my level because i couldn't afford to bankroll myself properly. But i could afford to keep rebuying small and losing. Well, i could afford to BR myself properly, i guess i just don't trust myself with a significant amount of money. Before i ever do that i need to calm down, act slower and practice a more consistently disciplined game and have more respect for others. As we all know, given the "ABSOLUTE CUNTS!!", playing on Pokerstars this is hard to acvhieve.



Today is a new day.

1 comment:

GWC said...

Ah well, at least you got some sort of roll left.
You ever play cash games? Also, try getting a rakeback deal on another site cos it sure does help when your bankroll is pretty small.