Friday, July 27, 2007

Back at the cash tables

Whats up ma brothers (and sisters?)

I busted in the 5 dollar, 6pm, 5k guaranteed after some guy couldn't pass AQ on a flop with a player al in. I knew i was ahead on the low flop with 55. He stayed on the flop, turn and rivered a flush that beat my 5 high flush. I was out when it folds to me on the button and i shove with JQ suited, he calls with K3 hearts. This is whilst he is telling me i have given him all my chips. Ok mate. I was actually really angry. Not tilted like normal i mean if i was there i would have smashed him in the face with my frying pan. (i always have one by me)

So what did i do when i was so vexed. Did i have a hot bath with essential chamomile oils? Did i go to the gym and run off the aggression? Did i perhaps go to the local beauty salon for a relaxing massage and facial?

No. I sat at the cash tables. Ha! what am i like? I can't help myself! lunacy

Well, i sat at two .25/.50 tables with $10 at each. By the time i had $30 on 1 i had zero on the other. I just didn't get any cards or hit any flops so it dripped away. In comparison on the other table i caught aces 4 times and just hit loads of flops against idiots. Eventually i left the table approximately an hour and 15 later with $112. Great stuff! So up $90 in an hour.

The last hand was fookin ace. I was much looser than a lot of the players on the table and was in a lot of raised pots. It was really paying off and i was taking down pots with a lots of semi bluffs. I called an early position raise with 55. The flop was a beautiful A95. The initial raiser bet, i raised, he called. The turn was another ace. He checked i bet strong he raised all in i called. He has AK the poor bloke. Raising AK correctly and flopping 3 aces. How the fk is he not going broke.

Oh well its all good. I have deposited a lot of small amounts lately so i can withdraw to cover that and hopefully keep going like this. The cash games should, fingers crossed, provide a profit and buyins for my tourney entries.

Get in ya bitch!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Thanks for your comment on the blog!