Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lol - all in with the best hand and suffer back to back suck outs to bust out - aments

Cunts!

What do these idiots think they are doing.

It is just coming up to the first break in the 20k guaranteed on Stars. I have about 6300 chips and the average is about 5k.

Everyone folds and the player to my right raises. I call with QT off suit.
flop KxQ - 2 spades.
he bets - could mean anything - i call
turn 10 spades - 2 pr me and i know i have gone ahead. This is further clarified for me by his desperate and unnecessary all in. I call.
He has KJ hearts. Lovely.
River - 9 -gives him the straight and half my chips.

That was the last hand before the break. I hate going into the break having lost a stack. Hey ho.

First hand back.

My Nemesis raises the minimum bet in early position. To me this means a weak hand that he wants to see a cheapish flop with A10/middle pair. I have 99 and i know i am ahead and just shove it all in. He folds when it arrives back to him but not before another player had called for all his chips. Fook. Race on.

Cards on their backs. Pocket sevens?! Erm...np...?

The flop was Kx7 - and that was that.

ALL HIS CHIPS - 77- then he "lol"'d in the chatbox, the classless cunt. So i unleashed a small but intellectual verbal bashing upon him. He said "ok you can rest now". At that point i let fly with the "R" rated version.

Laters. I'm off to play tourneys until my eyes fall out or my bankroll is gone.

GG muppets

No comments: