Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Subhuman Scum

I have just busted out of a 180 with the following hand. The villian was in the last 180 i played and i busted him after he limped to my bb - me with T8 - the flop was TT7 - he bet - i called - turn 6 - bets i raise - he calls - river 4 - he checks i bet half the pot and he calls with J7. Basically with that and other plays i have him pegged as a donkey and then he makes this classic play.....

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t400 (9 handed)
Button (t7420)SB (t14250)Hero (t10698)UTG (t8070)UTG+1 (t26037)MP1 (t20433)MP2 (t2435)MP3 (t10035)CO (t8433)
Hero is BB with JA
MP3 raises to t1200
Hero calls t800.
Flop (t2200) 84J
Hero checks
MP3 bets t1200
Hero raises to t3473
MP3 raises to t8810 and is all in
Hero calls t5337.
Turn 9
River T
Hero has Jh Ac (one pair, jacks).
MP3 has 7h 7c (straight, jack high).
Outcome: MP3 wins t19820


I was soooo mad. Especially as i have been playing bad recently and unable to cash for sht. I knew i was on my way to my second final table in the day having come fifth earlier when my QQ couldn't hold to AK. I hadn't played a hand in 28 hands and then this...

I berated the fool who remained silent. I know i shoudn't but i couldn't help it. People at the table joined in the converstaion being complete fk wits. One clown said its only 4 dollars. But actually to me it isn't. It obvioulsy cost 4 to enter, but when it has taken 2 hours to get to this point plus i was on my way to cash that is how much it cost me.


Buy in + time spent + potential money won = what it ACTUALLY cost me you CUNT

3 comments:

Swifty said...

At the risk of self pimpage, read my last few blog entries.

You are not alone...

dD said...

"you are not alone ... "

too fucking right. gonna post a few bad beats of my own, just so i can join the fucking club.

regards

dD

portdeco20 said...

i end up critising some peoples play even after sayin that i hate the fish that criticise other peoples, sometimes they play so bad it is annoying and just so fustrating! but its these kinda players that go all in with 77 here that give their money to u in the long run so dont worry, he'll go bust with that kinda play where as u will come out on top. gl atb